top of page
First United Methodist Church
If you are searching for something to Believe In...
Our Hearts, Our Minds and Our Doors are Always Open
VBS Family Bag
Full of Science and family fun!
There will be fun projects posted here each day.
Family Canvas Banner
As a family come up with a design for your family crest. Markers work best on the canvas. You can add fun pom poms, beads or even noodles using Elmer's or craft glue.
Here are the steps:
1. Stack 6-8 sticks together and rubber band at each end.
2. Stack 2 sticks together and rubber band at one end.
3. Place 6-8 stick stack inside 2 stick stack and rubber band in an X format.
4. Rubber band the spoon onto the top stick in a few places for stability.
5. Annnnnddd FIRE!!! Take over the castle!
9 foot Goliath
Color David and Goliath then cut around them. Tape David on your shirt and tape Goliath on the wall 9 feet in the air. Throw marshmellows at Goliath to see how many times you can hit him. Give your siblings, friends or even mom/dad the marshmellows to see if they can hit Goliath.
If you have any questions you may call
Tammy Brabec at (402)750-7722 or
email her at email@example.com
Pom Pom Shooter
Find a toilet paper tube.
Tie the normal end of the balloon (no air in the balloon)
Cut the the tip of the top end of a balloon.
Open that end of the balloon. you might want to use a little tape to hold the end of the balloon on.
Load the balloon with pom poms.
Pull on the knotted end and poooof you have a pom pom shooter.
bottom of page